ECUMaster EMU Black ECU
The EMU Black is a class-leading, stand-alone engine management system, designed to operate the most advanced and complex engines presently available. It is a successor of our proven system, EMU. During the EMU lifetime we collected lots of data that allows us to substantially improve the device hardware and software. EMU Black targets race cars, road cars, motorcycles, boats, and stationary engine applications. The EMU Black controls fuelling, ignition and auxiliary systems on 1-12 cylinder engines including those with drive-by-wire throttles and VVT. It can drive up to 6 passive or 12 smart coils directly and does not require external amplifier/power modules to achieve this. Sophisticated drive-by-wire strategies provide a wide range of throttle control along with advanced plausibility (fault/error) checking for safety. The system capabilities increase over the time due to easily-upgradable, free of charge firmware.
The EMU features more built-in value than any other aftermarket ECU. It easily matches the functionality of other stand-alone management systems with advanced VE fueling strategies and multiple inputs and outputs. Unlike many other ECU systems, EMU has built-in wideband lambda input (Bosch LSU 4.2, and LSU 4.9 sensors wire directly in), MAP control connector (4 bar MAP internal MAP sensor), 2 EGT probe inputs and an input to directly connect a Flex Fuel ethanol content sensor. All of this provides greater flexibility, reduces costs and negates the requirement for external or supplementary signal conditioning control systems and the associated wiring that other management systems require.
- Injector - Ignition outputs Aux outputs Aux outputs WBO heater Communication 6 protected outputs 5A, low side + 2 AUX outputs (for 8 cyl. applications)
- Ignition - 6 outputs 15A (passive and active coils supported)
- Aux - 6 protected outputs 5A, low side
- Aux - Full bridge up to 7A, can be used as separate outputs or 2 H-Bridges
- WBO Heater - Protected low side up to 5A E
- Analog - 9 inputs, resolution 10Bits, 0-5V (protected)
- EGT - 2 for K-Type thermocouple
- Knock Sensor - 2 inputs
- Oxygen Sensor - LSU 4.2, LSU 4.9 or Narrow band
- Trigger - 3 (primary, 2 cams) Hall/ VR software selectable
- VSS - 1 (Hall / VR)
- Flex fuel - Yes
- Switch - 3 inputs, switched to ground
Please contact us if you need any more technical information about this ECU.
There are also plug in harnesses for this ECU to fit specific applications.
Note this product comes from Europe and could take up to 10 working days.