ECU Master EMU Black VW Golf R32 Mk4 Engine Management Unit
ECUMASTER Black Plug-in ECU for the Mk4 Volkswagen Golf R32 VR6 with BFH engine allows for plug and play installation.
What's in the box
- Golf R32 EMU Black plug-in ECU
- MAP Sensor with connector and terminals
- Auxiliary Connector with plug and terminals
- Installation instructions
The EMU features more built-in value than any other aftermarket ECU. It easily matches the functionality of other stand-alone management systems with advanced VE fueling strategies and multiple inputs and outputs. Unlike many other ECU systems, EMU has built-in wideband lambda input (Bosch LSU 4.2, and LSU 4.9 sensors wire directly in), MAP control connector (4 bar MAP internal MAP sensor), 2 EGT probe inputs and an input to directly connect a Flex Fuel ethanol content sensor. All of this provides greater flexibility, reduces costs and negates the requirement for external or supplementary signal conditioning control systems and the associated wiring that other management systems require.
- Injector - 6 protected outputs 5A, low side
- Ignition - 6 outputs 7A(15A peak) (passive & active coils supported)
- Aux - 6 protected outputs 5A, low side
- Other Outputs - Full bridge up to 7A, can be used as separate outputs or 2 H-Bridges
- WBO Heater - Protected low side up to 5A
- Communication - Serial, CAN BUS 2.0B
- Analog - 9 inputs, resolution 10Bits, 0-5V (protected)
- EGT - 2 for K-Type thermocouple
- Knock Sensor - 2 inputs
- Oxygen Sensor - LSU 4.2, LSU 4.9 or Narrow band
- Trigger - 3 (primary, 2 cams) Hall/ VR software selectable
- VSS - 1 (Hall / VR)
- Flex fuel - Yes
- Switch - 3 inputs, switched to ground
Please contact us if you need any further information about this ECU or have questions regarding it's suitability for your project.
There are also plug in harnesses for this ECU to fit specific applications.
Note this product comes from Europe and could take up to 10 working days to arrive.